Searching for an announcement?
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
ONE THAT GOT AWAY: This young man in the 12-to-16-year-old class took first possession of a greased pig in the Agarama contest Thursday night at the baseball park. In order to win the pig, he had to carry it to a waiting pickup, but the pig was too slippery and was able to break the grip. Ra…
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Sex offender arrested in Carroll for failing to register
- CHS alum Nissen’s social media star burns big and bright
- Local boy is face of apraxia fundraiser
- Manning expected to get Iowa’s first Charters of Freedom
- Kristen Lundstrom running for Carroll School Board
- Town enjoys sensational sesquicentennial
- Carroll schools have no plans yet for mask mandates
- City annexes 111 acres planned for major housing development
- Timothy J. “Tim” Furey
- Robert Sporrer