Searching for an anniversary announcement?
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
YOUTH CORPS: Vigorously attacking a set of windows at Kuemper High School are a group of Carroll boys involved in the local Neighborhood Youth Corps, which provides jobs for teens who might not otherwise have employment. Most of the employers in the U.S. Department of Labor sponsored program…
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Carroll’s modern Rec Center: Eyeing features, costs
- Restrictions remain for nursing homes as local cases increase
- 2 die from coronavirus in Calhoun County
- Templeton’s The Still is closing its doors
- Flying Buffaloes: Strong Manning family connection for drummer Danny Pratt
- Wagner appointed interim Carroll County treasurer
- Superintendent Berlau’s contract renewed for 3 years
- He’s saved us from deadly defective products. Now the nation’s leading consumer product safety advocate Elliot Kaye needs our help.
- Worth the wait: Kuemper Class of 2020 celebrates
- Sandra Lappe