See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
RUNNING IN RAIN: The Carroll area finally got a break in the long, hot dry spell Monday as drenching showers brought cooler temperatures Monday evening. A mere, but much needed, .9 inch worth of rain tumbled temperatures into the 60s. These girls are running to escape one of the showers.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Greenfield repeatedly calls for EPA head's resignation; Ernst previously denounced his stance on biofuels
- Coronavirus infection closes Dairy Mart
- ’I never wanted to be a bad person’
- Joyce Meiners ‘put her heart into her work’ in schools
- Drunken driver to get 25-year sentence for fatal crash
- Meet the man who defeated Steve King
- Carroll surpasses 100 coronavirus cases
- Manning’s new dentist reflects on first year
- CHS alum Hogan’s modern green thumb inspires online curiosity
- 16 fireworks complaints in town on Fourth