See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
MOBILE COURT: Workmen finish a newly-laid concrete slab on the new mobile home court being constructed in Carroll by the Meyer Mobile Home Court Company of Denison west on Highway 30. When finished, the new court will provide ample space for mobile homes in an attractively landscaped area th…
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Missing man’s car found in shed fire near Carroll
- Carroll’s JCPenney closing permanently
- Roberts Letter to the Editor 5/29/20
- He’s saved us from deadly defective products. Now the nation’s leading consumer product safety advocate Elliot Kaye needs our help.
- How the world reacted (and it did) to Steve King’s primary loss
- Buena Vista nears 1,000 coronavirus cases, Carroll has 13
- King’s national voice drowned in his home district
- Carroll County now has 12 confirmed coronavirus cases
- Savoring renewed life, CHS teacher Hughes begins new chapter
- Carroll city manager: ‘Life is slowly returning to normal’