David Nielsen Jr., 47, of Denison, is suing his city because of this encounter with a police officer in September 2018. He disputes that he was fleeing the officer but has pleaded guilty to interference with official acts.
Read the article here: https://bit.ly/2w43B6z
Subscribe to our channel to see more news videos.
Video by Jared Strong | Carroll Times Herald
SAFETY WINNER: Iowa winner in the National 4-H safety program is Mary Ellen Zahner, Route. 2, Scranton. Above, she is congratulated by Richard C. Gerstenberg, executive vice president of General Motors, sponsor of the program. Over a half million participated in the program.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Fridley clearing way for 3 theater additions
- Jerome Kirsch
- UPDATED: High school bomb threat was ‘taken out of context’
- Want end to Trump ‘malarkey?’ Go with Biden, Vilsacks urge
- Store clerk accused of taking lottery tickets
- Louis Williams
- State auditor allows staff to live rural
- Man arrested for stealing from arcade claw machine
- Top teams expected to pace the RRC
- EMS opens Festival of Lights tonight