As featured on
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
FIRE LEVELS OIL STATION: A flash fire triggered by gasoline leaking from a pick-up truck leveled the Glidden Oil Co. service station in Glidden at midday Wednesday. Bill Van Horn, son of Mr. and Mrs. Robert Van Horn, driver of the pick-up, was hospitalized with second-degree burns and listed…
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Iowa Board of Medicine calls for shelter-in-place order
- Carroll native appointed to Iowa Supreme Court
- Underage residents convene in illicit party
- 8 more virus deaths, Reynolds to hold morning press conference
- ‘We’re as good as anybody right now’ on COVID-19 readiness
- Crawford, Shelby have 5 new coronavirus cases
- Carroll students will learn from home
- Procession for Lawler offers connection in time of distance
- Students asked to give 90 minutes to school each day
- Pella-based IT service provider acquires Computer Concepts