CNN legal analyst Elie Honig looks at the various legal battles Trump could face if he loses the presidential election, and how his Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, could impact the Affordable Care Act if she is confirmed by the Senate.
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
ADULTS REGISTER: Mrs. Richard Schwabe of Breda, right, helps one of a number of waiting students to register for adult education classes Monday evening in the Carroll Community cafeteria. Mrs. Schwabe is a member of the League of Women Voters and has worked on its Committee on Education.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Officers' first night at Fairview nets trespassing arrest
- Police officers will be at Fairview apartments 24/7
- Man shot at Fairview apartments, 4 arrested
- Carroll County has 3 coronavirus deaths in one week, 1,005 total cases
- Disputes after Fairview shooting led to arrests
- 9th coronavirus death reported for Carroll County
- Carroll coronavirus total nears 1,000
- Carroll Community schools might reconsider mask mandate
- 'Dangerous' men escape from Sac County jail
- Defining Carroll County as ‘one of hottest spots’ for COVID-19, St. Anthony’s leaders plead for public to wear masks