Top Biden adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci tells CNN's Dana Bash that the United States will continue to administer two doses of the coronavirus vaccine because "the level of antibodies after one dose vs. two doses is about 10-fold higher."
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Fatal overdose caused by one fake pill
- Puck family sells 94-year-old John Deere equipment business
- Carroll retail coach recruiting 30 to 40 businesses
- Woman accused of shooting, killing boyfriend
- Man robs bank in Scranton
- Grassley may seek 70 consecutive years in public office
- Randall (Randy) John Klocke
- Nicholas Wothe
- Ralph Bock Sr.
- Richard "Albert" Pudenz