See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
THE NEW VOGUE: The Vogue, ladies' ready-to-wear store, will hold a grand opening Wednesday, Oct. 28, in its new home in the Thomas Plaza across the street south from the Great Western parking lot. The Vogue, owned by Irene McDonald, formerly was located on Fifth Street in Carroll's central b…
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Virus outbreak reported at Regency Park
- For Carroll’s ‘Yankee Clipper,’ a perfect record
- House fire started in kitchen
- 12th coronavirus death in Carroll County
- Reynolds says she’s talked with National Guard to prepare for election-related violence in Iowa
- 122 new Carroll County virus cases in past week
- 5 virus deaths in one week in Carroll County, total is 11
- Most of county's new virus cases are Carroll residents
- Iowa Senate candidate’s mom, grandparents contract coronavirus, and he’s furious at mask deniers
- Bowler, 88, keeps on rolling