— If you are a brand-new user, click on "Sign up" (not "Log in") at the top of the site.
— Create a new account. If you are a previous e-edition subscriber, use the same email address.
— You'll get an email with a link to click on so that you can activate your account. This might be in your junk folder. Find that email and click the link before moving forward. This link doesn't last long, so find the email and click the link right away.
— Once you're logged in to your new account, hover over your name at the top of the site to go to your user dashboard.
— There, under "User account," add your full name, phone number and address to help us confirm your subscription.
— Go to Subscriptions at the bottom of your dashboard, and click on "Add a subscription."
— Under "Current subscriber access," click "Get started" and enter your email address.
— If you're a previous e-edition subscriber and you used the same email address, you should be set. If you're a current print subscriber, we'll approve your request.
— If you're a new subscriber, that tab will detail available subscription rates. You can also see details about print subscriptions here.
— If you have questions or issues, call 712-792-3573 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See all of our coronavirus coverage here.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Roberts Letter to the Editor 5/29/20
- Governor lifts limits on social gatherings
- Carroll man killed in early morning crash
- 417 new cases in Buena Vista, but outbreak 'not confirmed'
- 20,000 Iowans to get rent, mortgage help
- Storm Lake meat-processing facility has coronavirus outbreak, state officials confirm
- Relief for Windstar ‘on the table,’ Grassley tells CADC
- Why Carroll’s Windstar, other charter-bus companies deserve federal coronavirus relief
- Klein named as new football coach in Boone
- Resilient, well-organized Greenfield is Democrats’ best choice