— If you are a brand-new user, click on "Sign up" (not "Log in") at the top of the site.
— Create a new account. If you are a previous e-edition subscriber, use the same email address.
— You'll get an email with a link to click on so that you can activate your account. This might be in your junk folder. Find that email and click the link before moving forward. This link doesn't last long, so find the email and click the link right away.
— Once you're logged in to your new account, hover over your name at the top of the site to go to your user dashboard.
— There, under "User account," add your full name, phone number and address to help us confirm your subscription.
— Go to Subscriptions at the bottom of your dashboard, and click on "Add a subscription."
— Under "Current subscriber access," click "Get started" and enter your email address.
— If you're a previous e-edition subscriber and you used the same email address, you should be set. If you're a current print subscriber, we'll approve your request.
— If you're a new subscriber, that tab will detail available subscription rates. You can also see details about print subscriptions here.
— If you have questions or issues, call 712-792-3573 or email email@example.com.
Daily updates from the Carroll Police Department.
- Man seeks ‘trial by combat’ with ex-wife
- Just ‘like a family’
- ‘Our little piece of Manning’
- Carroll man accused of abusing second child
- One crash reported Monday on snowy local roads
- Westgate Mall merchants want city’s help with public restrooms
- Breda woman dies in bridge crash
- Years later, man faces trial for area burglaries
- Hungry for Italian? Let the Irishman buy
- St. Anthony Clinic in Denison adds advanced registered nurse practitioner